Sunday, August 14, 2011

Am I dealing with a genuine guy who's interested in me or a clever player?

We've been friends for months. I'm leaving for another country in a few weeks for my job. Still he keeps chatting with me online & saying things like 'we have to have a dinner/movie/drink before you leave'. Also, 'we have to go on a short trip before you go'. Thing is, none of these 'plans' seem to materialise. Anyhow, we were both at the same party the other night. I came in after he arrived, he came over, v friendly sat down and talked to me. Himself & his friends left before me. Anyhow the next day he asked me 'Did you see me in the party before I said hi to you?'. I thought it was a weird question. I said 'yes, but you had your back to me & were with a group'. Why did he ask this? Is he playing/toying/leading me on or am I imagining it?

No comments:

Post a Comment