Sunday, August 14, 2011

Canary is partying in the middle of the night?

No dont cover them up, leave them be happy. Birds sometimes like the night life. Give them permission to be who they are and enjoy it. Deaf people will never know the joy we do in getting to hear the whistles and tunes our birds make that truely come from their little hearts. Be happy like your bird is, that your bird is happy. Heck My atiels love staying up all hours of the night. Many many times I hear my males all whistleing to each other or maybe romancing their girls. Sounds to me like you are doing a great job making your birds happy. Dwell in the tender moments of it. I always feel like angels sings threw the voices of birds. I wish I had a canary to listen to, but am content with who I am blessed with. {:O) If you stay outside late at night or keep your window open to listen off in the distance you will hear many different types of wild birds singing to each other touching base for saftey reasons. And sometimes you may even hear a train blowing its horn as the night turns into day...... ect. LOL! @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment