Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is there anyone who loves Skins US out there?

I was exactly one of those haters you pointed out, I was the "Original fan US Skins hater." I love the Skins Uk and was actually annoyed that they took it and took all their names, parents and everything over to a different country. It was ours, all countries always take everything off us and claim that it is theres. I was also afraid that viewers of Skins US were gonna think that they thought of it and wouldn't know about the Original. I sat down and watched a few episodes, I think the acting is hideous! But.. I really enjoy it now I've got into it, It's not exactly the same and they have different story lines which I love. I've found out that Skins UK has got more people watching it because of Skins US. The viewers over in the US are intrigued to find out what the UK one is like. Thank god America!

No comments:

Post a Comment